Most Americans looking for some sort of financing seek “traditional” tools like mortgages, home equity loans, and credit cards. But—if you’re 62 or older, you have access to special financing that can better suit your needs now and in the future: It’s called the Security Home Mortgage—Home Equity Conversion Loan.
A fresh idea for experienced homeowners
Designed specifically for homeowners and homebuyers age 62 and older, it could help you:
- Dramatically lower your monthly mortgage payments
- Consolidate auto loans and high-interest credit card debt, and reduce your bills
- Improve monthly cash flow
- Establish a standby line of credit you can tap into as needed
- Gain payment flexibility, for more financial control
- Fund large purchases like a new automobile
- Assist a grandchild headed off to college
- Fund major home renovation projects
- Buy a home that better suits you
This versatile tool can help you better manage your monthly cash flow, set up a “standby” line of credit to help fund unforeseen expenses, and/or consolidate debts into one loan that reduces your monthly bills. Ask your Security Home Mortgage Loan Officer if this tool is right for you today.